here's a link to my Spot Adventure page.  We left on the 9th but the conditions were not as nice as expected. The boat did very well in 20 foot seas with 30 knot winds.  We decided to come back and take anchor in Santa Cruz and wait until the weather was more enjoyable. The Skipper reminded us we weren't on a non-stop 24 hour race and he's right. A bit of relaxing near in the marina next to The Crow's Nest. Tomorrow morning it's game on. Stay tuned.